Celeste broken with recent updates?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Apr 6 06:01:08 UTC 2001

I've been getting walkbacks in my recent image when I try to click on a
message lower than about the 32nd message in the message list pane in Celeste.
I can click on #32 OK, but when I click on #33, instead of the StringMorph
with contents 33 being selected (and used as an index into the list), instead
I get submorph #100 (a StringMorph with ' '). I can access all the messages
fine using my cursor keys.

So I tried Celeste (same database) in an old image (3828 or so). It worked
fine. Then I updated that image. And it broke in the same way.

So something in the latest updates has broken clicking on messages in the
Celeste message list.

Any ideas?

--
Ned Konz