[GOODIE] NK-ConnectorsDemo.051.pr on Bob's Super Swiki

Stephan B. Wessels stephan.wessels at sdrc.com
Fri Apr 6 19:51:25 UTC 2001

By the way here's somethng I've noticed when loading Projects that I'm not sure was intended or not.

The postload code does not get executed for any change sets attached, even if they have never been installed before.  I find myself going back and inspecting change sets for postload code and then manually running it whenever I load a project the first time.

I'm not sure if this is expected behavior or not.

 - Steve