Stable Squeak?

kathy akcgris at teleport.com
Sat Apr 21 15:34:27 UTC 2001

Dear Sir:
I am not a programmer, but I have been following Squeak since 2.1.  I
have been using HP handhelds as they evolve.  I have always hoped you
could automate the VM making of Squeak so it could be used easily on
different platforms.  It has been my hope that the Squeak method could
help me self teach programming (at least for Squeak) and use it for my
own purposes.  I am a physician who just likes to dabble in computing
and use it for music, patient data etc. on my small handheld.  Presently
own the HP 720 Jornada, but as previously, am at the mercy of  Squeak
programmers who might be interested in making a VM for small handheld
which doesn't command much market share.
Hope you go further with this.
Thanks.
Aris Gredzens
akcgris at teleport.com