Squeak Foundation suggestion

Dan Shafer dshafer at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 00:59:49 UTC 2001

I think a separate list is a good idea. Why not just set it up at Yahoo? It's
liable to be low-traffic, low-membership and temporary.

Alternatively, if you'd like a discussion-board format for this -- and I could
see some serious advantages to that -- I'd make space available on one of The
WeTalk Network's discussion boards for this conversation. Let me know.