UNIX downloads? (with Windows answers)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Apr 11 22:12:52 UTC 2001

On Wednesday 11 April 2001 15:04, Steve Gilbert wrote:
> Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> > On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Steve Gilbert wrote:
> > > No, I just ran configure then make just like the instructions said and
> > > everything compiled just fine.  However, thinking about it this Alpha
> > > machine is a 64 bit system and so I'll bet that the color mapping may
> > > want to use a 64 bits rather than the standard 32 bits.

You can see if your color mapping is correct by looking at a ColorPicker:
just make a Morph, pop up its halos, and select the "eyedropper" halo (just
above the lower right).

The color pickers should look like the attached GIF (well, they should look
better than that given >8bit depth, since the GIF is only 256 color, but at
least you can tell which colors go where).

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com