MacHack (was Re: Squeak article in MacTech Magazine)

Jeff Szuhay jeff at szuhay.org
Wed Apr 4 17:39:39 UTC 2001

>Which reminds me, I was somewhat tempted to attend the MacHack developers
>conference this year to do a little Squeak boosting, and hearing about
>this article is encouraging.  I haven't attended a MacHack before,
>though... is anyone on the list thinking of going?  It sounds like a few
>folks are going to the WWDC, but MacHack is a lot closer for me.  Also, I
>haven't done any true Mac hacking in awhile (the last compiler I used was
>Symantec C++, if that gives you any idea), but I'm still a loyal Mac user,
>mostly as a platform for Squeak, of course. :)

Yes, I think I'm going this year. But I haven't confirmed it yet.
It would be my first year for MacHack and I don't know if I can
take the intensity of it (getting old sux).

8-)

   Jeff Szuhay              A randomly-directed
   www.szuhay.org           chaotical wetware pattern
   jeff at szuhay.org          recognizer/generator.

   Having children makes you no more a parent
   than having a piano makes you a pianist.
      ---Michael Levine [Lessons at the Halfway Point]