Squeak article in MacTech Magazine

Jeff Szuhay jeff at szuhay.org
Tue Apr 3 21:32:24 UTC 2001

Just received MacTech Magazine, Vol 17, No. 03, March 2001
and to my surprise there is a relatively nice 4 page article (pp. 74-78)
about Smalltalk and Squeak.

This article might be on the mactech web site but I haven't checked
yet.

What was somebody saying about "being ready for prime time?"
This will probably clinch it but many in the Mac community don't
even know what Smalltalk is.

Now, if Byte could only do a 20-year annivisary issue on Squeak
 (a la Mel Brookes and his "The Mythical Man Month, 25th Anniversary
edition."

8-)

   Jeff Szuhay              A randomly-directed
   www.szuhay.org           chaotical wetware pattern
   jeff at szuhay.org          recognizer/generator.

   Our plans miscarry because they have no aim.
.  When a man does not know what harbor he is
   making for, no wind is the right wind.
                                       -Seneca