[FOUND] Chaordic principles for Squeak Foundation

Paul Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Sun Apr 15 16:00:28 UTC 2001

Tansel (if that's you -- I'm not sure who the "We" is)-
http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois?STRING=squeakonline.com&STRING=Search

I'm looking forward to your announcement.

The Chaordic design steps are intended to be iterative, with early parts
being revised as later parts are thought through, so the ideas you refer
to could become part of an iterative process as more Participants (Part
#3) in a Squeak Foundation are identified.

-Paul Fernhout
Kurtz-Fernhout Software
Creators of the Garden with Insight(TM) garden simulator
http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com