Book Morph Won't Resize

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Wed Aug 1 14:57:30 UTC 2001

On Wed, 01 Aug 2001 10:39:55 -0400 Roger Kenyon <edutec at idirect.com> wrote:
>I seem to have lost the ability to resize a book morph, whether one that I
>create or one created in another project. The same thing happens with a
>clean copy of Squeak. The yellow halo moves, but snaps back as the morph
>does not resize.

Roger,

The key is to resize the page rather than the book. The book may once have let you do what you want, but now it shrinks to the minimum need to enclose the page and controls. When you click to get the halos, keep clicking until the label at the bottom says "page" rather than "Book".

Cheers,
Bob