Book Morph Won't Resize

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Wed Aug 1 16:13:08 UTC 2001

The BookMorph has a nonintuitive feature (which we should fix) that a
resize of the BM as whole does nothing, it is only when you cmd-click
once again to get the page that you can resize. This is probably the
difficulty (and I apologize in advance if this is so). It *is* useful
to have pages of different size, and there *is* a menu item that will
make all pages the size of a given page ........

Cheers,

Alan

----