Licenses for goodies Re: [ANN] kats-0.1a - a smalltalk transaction service

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Wed Aug 1 18:31:03 UTC 2001

Andrew, would you mind doing a templated version of the SqueakL that
removes the apple  specific and font related things?  I started doing
that myself, but when I got into the stuff about exporting and citing
specific statutes, I became less confident about what I was doing.
Maybe it's already been done?

- Stephen