Morph color question

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Thu Aug 2 01:38:11 UTC 2001

Timothy,

That's an interesting one. The properties panel that changes the primary color of a morph uses #fillStyle: to do so. Normally, this would set the <color> slot of a morph, but in the case of a PolygonMorph which is open (i.e. one that is just one or more line segments), this message is implemented to change the border color instead, since <color> would be used to fill the interior and there is no interior.

Cheers,
Bob