Please play with Nebraska server

Russell Allen russel.allen at firebirdmedia.com
Thu Aug 2 05:21:16 UTC 2001

It doesn't appear to be particularly stable :)

I've put it on a script so that it should restart if the VM crashes; if
the nebraska server crashes or the image freezes then I would appreciate
an email telling me (russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com)

If anyone has any good ideas about how to tell if the server is running
please tell me!

Oh, if you do manage to visit, please leave a "I waz 'ere" message :) :)

Russell