[ENH] Better Debugging (third round)

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Fri Aug 3 11:13:11 UTC 2001

Ross Boylan wrote:

> This might be a bug, an artifact of my filing in cs 3 before 1 and 2,
> or some other peculiarity of my image.  But here's the report.

(Picture Hans-Martin putting foot into mouth...)

Sorry, stupid me, I filed stuff out without testing whether it would successfully file in. Don't know exactly what happened this time. Attached you'll find a quick fix for the Debugger opening method. Somehow the checks for nil context have found their way out of this code. I've reinserted them now, and everything works fine.

So, after filing in those 3 debugger changesets, file in the attached method definition which fixes the bug you reported.
Note that filing in 3 before 2 does not hurt, but 1 should be filed in first because otherwise it will overwrite part of the stuff in 2 & 3.

Cheers, and thanks Ross for reporting this blatant bug!
Hans-Martin