Custom Event Handler

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Aug 7 13:01:15 UTC 2001

Hi,

I'm working on some code that overrides PasteUpMorph>>processEvent:using:.
In it, I replace the default MorphicEventDispatcher with my own
PluggableEventDispatcher.  This is working fine for catching mouseDown events.

However, I can't figure out how to get access to mouseEnter/Leave events
without generating my own by watching when and where mouseOver events happen.
It seems that the processEvent:using: hook just provides access to the raw
hardware input events, and not to events that are subsequently derived from
these events.  Is this correct?

Can anyone with experience with custom event handlers suggest another way?

Thanks,
Joshua