Emacs key bindings

Scott Jaderholm scott at jaderholm.com
Wed Aug 8 19:36:53 UTC 2001

There was a guy on #squeak on irc.openprojects.net named r0khome or
something a few weeks ago.  He updated the package a lot and even added
a lot of customization stuff to the preferences windows.  He hangs out
on #java on EFnet and his name is r0ky or r0khome.  He said that he'd be
more than willing to share the code if anyone asks him.

Sincerely,
jsj