TRUE WAR WAGES NOW!

Duane Maxwell dmaxwell at san.rr.com
Thu Aug 9 03:12:32 UTC 2001

Near as I can figure, this spam seems to have something to do with a book by
Harry Harrison and Marvin Minsky called "The Turing Option", where a
scientist named "Brian Delaney" is injured and has some sort of neural
implant, and creates an AI named "Sven".  Unless this is an actual person
desperately in need of some powerful meds, I think we have a spambot
subscribed.

I hope somebody has enough access to the list management to kick this thing
off - USENET has become totally UNUSENET lately because of all the spambots
flooding it, and it would be a shame if closed lists like this one suffer
the same fate.