Help! Unemployed

Daniel daniel.a.joyce at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 9 02:40:59 UTC 2001

> I'd consider including it as part of your presentation to prospective
> employers. It can't hurt to show them that you're interested enough in
> different technical topics that you pursue them on your own.
>
> And if the code or electronic design is novel, well-written, or interesting,
> add it to your portfolio. Can't hurt (as long as you're talking to technical
> people).

	Considering that I've explained the idea to several trusted friends,
and my parents, and they all go "woah", no, not until I try it, see if
it actually works, and PATENT it. ;)

	Or at least give someone a exclusive license, make a killing and retire
to bermuda... ;)  ( Shyeah, right ).

	I'm very good at coming up with weird ideas, and finding them turned
into actual products by other people 5 years later who had the same idea
as me. This is one I have not seen ANYWHERE.

	Daniel