Datasores

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Thu Aug 9 13:32:09 UTC 2001

Perhaps I could integrate SqueakAttic with kats after it gets
released...or maybe Leandro has a better transaction service included in
SqueakAttic.

I am working on a persistency solution based on BerkeleyDB that uses
kats.  This is mainly to make Swiki.net a whole lot more stable and
easier to develop, but I'll be releasing everything as I get it cleaned
up and ready.  Also, I hope to eventually take the base ComSwiki release
and modify it to use kats and BerkeleyDB...but who knows when I'll find
the time to do all of that...but, I am actively working on the
BerkeleyDB stuff during my off hours.  I have no idea when any of this
is going to be ready...which is why I hesitate to bring it up.

- Stephen