Help! Unemployed

Galchin Vasili vngalchin at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 19:26:47 UTC 2001

A headhunter told me that a company was interested in
me, but the company wanted to correct spelling errors
first. So I ran Microsoft spell checker. I found only
one/two English spelling errors and a few places where
I had two spaces between words instead of one. The
rest of the spelling "hits" were technical words.
What I suspect that stupid people in HR are using
some kind of scanning software that maybe choked,
core dumped, so these "duraki" were to simple-minded
to just read the resume. HR people in a hitech company
should to some degree, in order to do a competent
job, actually learn something about hitech terminology
and what it means. They are too lazy and too stupid.

Regards, Vasili