TRUE WAR WAGES NOW!

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Thu Aug 9 19:42:23 UTC 2001

Duane Maxwell <dmaxwell at san.rr.com> said:
>I hope somebody has enough access to the list management to kick this thing
>off - USENET has become totally UNUSENET lately because of all the spambots
>flooding it, and it would be a shame if closed lists like this one suffer
>the same fate.

Not to worry - we have three people on this list that are determined to keep
it a clean list, and I think we're doing quite a good job of that.

The mail address is not on the subscription list anymore, so I guess that one
of my colleagues has already removed it (if you ever meet Evan Dembskey or
Steven Elkins in real life, buy them a beer - they're doing a really great job
in moderating this list, and they're withstanding floods of error messages
every day without a complaint).

OBTW: you can reach the list administrators at
squeak-dev-admin at lists.squeakfoundation.org.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Building software is like quantum mechanics: you can predict what it