Help! Unemployed

albanread at mac.com albanread at mac.com
Sat Aug 11 08:18:42 UTC 2001

Surely actual  jobs in smalltalk any spelling are very few and far
between and Daniel would be better by
far concentrating on something more commercial (VB, C++, Java) perhaps
someone could advise Daniel on what realistic job would provide the best
background for a smalltalk person.
I mean those of you who hire people are looking for something.
No one is Born with smalltalk experience (perhaps they are?)
The underlying problem may be that no one on this list is in a position
to hire anyone.
It was a bit naff though. No one enjoys being out of work and people are
losing their jobs every day.
Anyone could be in the same position if the global economy does not
recover.