Oh no, the Borg ; More Window frames

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Sun Aug 12 17:34:15 UTC 2001

http://people.we.mediaone.net/trade/Zurgle/The%20Borg.htm

This implements the Borg theme window surround using Bert Freudenberg's
EdgeImageMorph. Take a clean 3.1 image, file in the change set and prepare
to be disappointed when you see what happens when good code goes bad.

The only good thing I can say about this is that I mention Silly Putty on
the web page.

I'm currently pretty much at the point in development where I was when I
started commenting and writing up the code a month ago. As such, I'm willing
to take a some direction, and start accepting code submissions for fixes.
Are there parts that people are particularly interested in, or want to see
expanded? I'm currently starting the release early, release often codebase.
If others are interested in contributing, let me know.

Jim