Edited Volume in stores July 13

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Mon Aug 13 15:50:46 UTC 2001

I pre-ordered last November from Amazon (for $26.25 - Amazon now wants $45
for this volume!)  Still haven't seen it.  Amazon now says that this title
will be available in 4-6 weeks.  (Makes me wonder if perhaps they're
shipping to people who ordered for $45 before they fill their pre-orders.
Given that retail on this book is $39 I wouldn't be surprised, but they
should honor their commitments).  Books-A-Million says that this title is
not currently available.

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken