Stability of Squeak

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at mucow.com
Tue Aug 14 01:44:07 UTC 2001

As noted elsewhere, few others have shared your experiences.  Over
several years of fairly brutal beating on a variety of platoforms, I
have found it mostly bulletproof except when I was hacking the VM.  My
powerbook behaves just fine in my hands, by the way.

A useful bit of feedback would be to identify the version, platform and
VM number you were using.