Edited Volume in stores July 13

Edmund Ronald eronald at cmapx.polytechnique.fr
Tue Aug 14 02:47:14 UTC 2001

I am sure Prentice Hall has a standard deep discount for authors. Springer
does 30%, no questions asked for anyone who has a paper in their
conference proceedings, as far as I know (I have my name on several
Springer LNCS Artificial Evolution covers).

btw, my suggestion is not really a joke, Prentice Hall will get their
share and more if we do a direct buy, the authors/editors will not be
deprived of their cut; only Amazon etc will be impeded from price gouging,
we can live with that.

Prentice would probably be prepared to ship a case of these books to ESUG
*really* cheaply, if you ask them now.

Edmund