Edited Volume in stores July 13

Mike Abney abney94 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 04:18:24 UTC 2001

I'm more comfortable as a lurker on this list, but Edmund has a decent
thought that I've been waiting all day for someone to suggest so I think it
bears reiterating. I don't know about any "deep discount for authors," but
a quick search for "squeak" on the Prentice Hall Professional Technical
Reference site (http://www.phptr.com) shows that they have both books "in
stock" for 10% off of the cover price.

Also of note: $45 does seem to be the cover price. So those who pre-ordered
for less than $40 got a pretty good deal I'd say.

~Mike

PS: Sorry if I actually missed someone else posting the same thoughts.
Traffic has been high with all of the ACRONYM debates.  ;-)