"Mob Software" by R. Gabriel & R. Goldman

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 14 17:41:34 UTC 2001

Dan Moniz <dnm at pobox.com> is widely believed to have written:

> "Mob Software: The Erotic Life of Code"
> An Essay in First Person by
> Richard P. Gabriel & Ron Goldman
>
> <http://www.dreamsongs.com/MobSoftware.html>
Read this - everyone, now. It is important. You may not agree, and that
is fine, but read it and think about the issues.

Dick is a very smart and experienced guy that I had the pleasure of
working with for several years; anything he says after sitting and
pondering awhile is likely to be useful stuff. He has only three major
faults that I can think of:- he's a Lisp geek, has a propensity for
truly bad jokes, and wears appallingly colourd shorts all year round.

tim
Useful random insult:- Mouth is in gear, brain is in neutral.