Hiding morphs (newbie question)

Henry.Bygott at Colorado.EDU Henry.Bygott at Colorado.EDU
Tue Aug 14 19:51:17 UTC 2001

I have a rectangle morph set up with a TextMorph submorph.  When I
tell it it hide through my code, the rectangle morph hides fine, but
the textmorph (or parts of it anyway) remain.  As soon as I move the
morph or create a halo or anything it refreshes and properly hides
whats left of the textmorph.  I'm using hide effectively for other
features with no problems..  Anybody have any ideas?  Is there a
force refresh method somewhere?  I couldn't find one.  Thanks all
    -Kyle