[BUG][Multimedia] InternalThreadNavigationMorph

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Wed Aug 15 12:14:57 UTC 2001

Hi

I'm using Squeak among other things as a presentation system.
Every project is one slide. With the InternalThreadNavigationMorph
I can easily navigate between the slides, bring up a project sorter
and rearrange them. The same project/slide may belong to different
threads which is very nice.

There is a minor bug which I wasn't able to fix myself:
If I choose the menu of the InternalThreadNavigationMorph and
select 'insert new project' a new project a debugger pops up.
However I always just abandon the debugger as the new project
is really inserted. So the bug is actually just annoying not
really severe.

I'm using Squeak 3.1a latest updates included on Windows 98SE.

Cheers
Hannes