[BUG][Multimedia] InternalThreadNavigationMorph

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Wed Aug 15 16:09:20 UTC 2001

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:14:57 +0200 (MEST) Hannes Hirzel <hirzel at spw.unizh.ch> wrote:
>There is a minor bug which I wasn't able to fix myself:
>If I choose the menu of the InternalThreadNavigationMorph and
>select 'insert new project' a new project a debugger pops up.
>However I always just abandon the debugger as the new project
>is really inserted. So the bug is actually just annoying not
>really severe.

Hannes,

Here is the fix. I'll get it into the update stream soon.

Cheers,
Bob

'From Squeak3.1alpha of 5 February 2001 [latest update: #4248] on 15 August 2001 at 12:01:40 pm'!
"Change Set:		badReturn
Date:			15 August 2001
Author:			Bob Arning

Fix a cannot return in InternalThreadNavigationMorph"!

!InternalThreadNavigationMorph methodsFor: 'as yet unclassified' stamp: 'RAA 8/15/2001 12:00'!
insertNewProject

	| newProj |

	[newProj _ Project newMorphicOn: nil.]
		on: ProjectViewOpenNotification
		do: [ :ex | ex resume: false].

	EToyProjectDetailsMorph
		getFullInfoFor: newProj
		ifValid: [self insertNewProjectActionFor: newProj]
		expandedFormat: false.

! !

!InternalThreadNavigationMorph methodsFor: 'as yet unclassified' stamp: 'RAA 8/15/2001 12:00'!
insertNewProjectActionFor: newProj

	| me |

	me _ CurrentProjectRefactoring currentProjectName.
	listOfPages withIndexDo: [ :each :index |
		each first = me ifTrue: [
			listOfPages add: {newProj name} afterIndex: index.
			^self switchToThread: threadName.
		].
	].
	listOfPages add: {newProj name} afterIndex: listOfPages size.