VMMaker & Win32/CE

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 15 17:53:06 UTC 2001

"Noel J. Bergman" <noel at devtech.com> is widely believed to have written:

> So you now support Andreas Raabs' Win32 code?  What about the WinCE code?  I
> believe that he has accepted the WinCE code into his tree.
It's almost impossible for me to be sure about this since I hav no w32
machine. Craig has been helping in that respect, but of course can't
spend too much time on it without getting in trouble at work. We were
able to assemble a suitable bunch of files to build a working w32 vm in
a couple of hours last time we tried the latest version.

Do _you_ know what differences there need to be? Is it a common set of
files and just a different makefile/setting/doohickey?

tim

If a program is useful, it must be changed.