Squeak book on shelf!

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Aug 16 18:19:13 UTC 2001

Kevin Fisher wrote:

> Just a quick note...  I went into "The Computer Bookstore" (Waterloo, ON)
> at lunch today to order a copy of the Squeak book...  but, they beat
> me to it and had it on the shelf already....soft cover, $62.95 (CDN$).
>
> The book looks good...can't wait to dive into it!

I just received mine in the mail yesterday from Amazon.  Cool stuff!  I notice it has the same Robert Tinney artwork, but with a nice deep blue cover.  Kind of in the same style as the old Smalltalk-80 books, with similar cover design but in different colors.  Since their full titles are nearly impossible to remember :-), perhaps the two Squeak books will be referred to as the "white book" and the "blue book" (although that last one could cause confusion with the ST-80 blue book).

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com