Squeak book on shelf!

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Thu Aug 16 19:14:43 UTC 2001

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 02:19:13PM -0400, Doug Way wrote:
> I just received mine in the mail yesterday from Amazon.  Cool stuff!  I notice it has the same Robert Tinney artwork, but with a nice deep blue cover.  Kind of in the same style as the old Smalltalk-80 books, with similar cover design but in different colors.  Since their full titles are nearly impossible to remember :-), perhaps the two Squeak books will be referred to as the "white book" and the "blue book" (although that last one could cause confusion with the ST-80 blue book).
>
> - Doug Way
>   dway at riskmetrics.com

:)  I think I'm already confused...the one I got is the "white book"...I
must go in search of the other "blue book" now.  Hmm...so we've got the
'old' blue book (true blue?) and the new blue book...and don't forget
the purple book and the green book.

We shall own the spectrum before long!  Hmm...wasn't the legendary
Smalltalk Balloon rainbow coloured? ;)