Speaker bigMan - Performance

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Sat Aug 18 21:04:33 UTC 2001

> In the leaves section, a tremendous amount of time is lots in "hash"
> and process resume. I am rusty on hash.  Any practical suggestions on
> improving the performance of hash or any of the other parts.  I would
> like to heard bigMan Speaker speak at a normal tempo.

My guess is that there is a program varriable somewhere that controls
tempo. I seem to remember that back in the late '80s Creative Labs
(sound blaster) delivered several text-to-speech utilities, my friends
who all had better sound cards than me enjoyed playing around with the
varrious varriables...

--
If your grandmother can use Linux then perhaps she wouldn't mind
admining my server/router and my workstation for me, I just don't have