Killer Squeak App?

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Sun Aug 19 20:00:49 UTC 2001

There is a project that aims to create a free Ultima Online/Everquest-like
server called World Forge (www.worldforge.org).

They have a number of clients written in a variety of languages...I think
the "goal" is to have a server that can have it's world rendered isometric
(UO style) or 3D (Everquest-style).  It might be an interesting project
to create a client in Squeak...the spec is totally open, unlike UO and
EQ.