[BUG] MethodDictionary>>grow walkback.

Steve S sps2000 at mail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:21:53 UTC 2001

Hi,

I was filing in the new updates when I got a walkback
MethodDictionary>>grow. The method is shown below. The problem occured
because in the first line, the species of MethodDictionary is Set. Then
when "newSelf at: key put: (array at: i)" is executed, it fails because
key is not an integer. I solved the problem enough to get through the
updates by creating the method MethodDictionary>>species that returns
MethodDictionary. But I'm not sure if this is the correct solution.

grow
	| newSelf key |

	newSelf _ self species new: self basicSize.  "This will double the
size"
	1 to: self basicSize do:
		[:i | key _ self basicAt: i.
		key == nil ifFalse: [newSelf at: key put: (array at: i)]].
	self become: newSelf! !