[ENH]Html table (very crude version)

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Mon Aug 20 18:13:37 UTC 2001

"Jochen F. Rick" wrote:

> Rock. Just please get it into the image. Even bad table support is better
> than no table support. I know many people have started this process, but
> nothing has ever made it into the standard image.
I have started several times but never got past the reading the image and
don't understand nothing phase.

> One problem I see is that Squeak! (the heading) should not be inside the
> table.
Well, I've been looking at this code all day long and still don't know
why it happens. Debugging and understanding how this stuff works is
a slow process.
>There must be a small problem in the parsing.

> Another problem is
> that the buttons are in reverse order.
That was easy to fix, next version will use addMorphBack instead of addMorph.
>Congrats on getting colspan and
> embedded tables to work though!
It suprised me totaly to. I guess a big part is Thanks to Andreas Raab
for the table layout stuff for morphic :-)

Karl