[GOODIE] SlideShow

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 20 22:29:07 UTC 2001

Cool. I didn't know that. I knew projects can easily be stored outside,
but bookMorphs is new to me. The only problem is that you then have twice as
much (if not more) memory used on disk. But, with storage being as cheap
as it is, this would probably be a pretty good solution.

I have over 50 slides at about 1024x768 resolution. I think at that
point, the BookMorphs technique would take up about an additional 100Mb.

Peace and Luck!

Je77