Squeak how-tos

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Tue Aug 21 11:30:52 UTC 2001

Well, yes and no. I wasn't just thinking of Alan, I was thinking of anyone
who could produce something. John Hinsley for example, instead of him
spending a lot of time writing a tutorial for Rolodex, I think it would be
good if most of his tutorial was automated. And any other person for that
matter. That includes myself, I'd like to be able to write a program, as an
example a simple GUI calculator, then be able to produce an automated
tutorial. And there's lots of talented and knowledgeable people in this
group who probably don't have time to sit and write a tutorial, but if it
was automated then it wouldn't be such a time consuming project. But of
course it would be nice to see some expert work, though that isn't the main
idea.

Regards,
Gary