[Modules] Components or Modules??

Withers, Robert rwithers at quallaby.com
Tue Aug 21 18:27:49 UTC 2001

Do you have a link to NewtonOS soups?

I think your concept of Viewpoints is like my UserSpace, no?  It is also the
context of an OasisModule, I believe.

Cross space references would be an interesting problem, that I have been
toying with for the past year or so  (see AddressSpaces in the outdated, and
limited Chatter).  I'm getting ready to ask Allen about this in Firewall..:)

- Rob