[FIX] Environments bug

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at home.com
Tue Aug 21 21:54:42 UTC 2001

Bob,

    It looks like the 'Environment' didn't want to  'reorganizeEverything'
for me :-(.

    I just brought up a virgin Squeak3.1Alpha latest update #4261 then
'doIt' :

    'Environment reorganizeEverything.'

    and get:

    'Error: CompiledMethods may only be created with newMethod:header:'

    Please find attached the file 'SqueakDebug.log'.

    Thanks for your patience.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo