[GOODIE] Delegation Rev.4

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Tue Aug 21 21:53:39 UTC 2001

I've put a new version of the delegation stuff at:
http://spair.swiki.net/delegation

Here are some notes about this version:

- Fixed a super send bug (super sends would not search through the
parent slots of a prototype object)
- Added primitiveArgsEquivalent to better support reflection (avoids the
need to send #== to the reflectee)
- Made Mirror even less intrusive (sends very few messages to the
reflectee)
- Added checks to ensure that superclasses of prototypes can not have
instance variables (must use slot based delegation to an instance
instead)...otherwise, your image could go BOOM!
- Added cyclic checking to parent slot assignments
- Refactored the interpreter enhancements

Additionally, I've included a VM compiled for Linux (sorry, I don't have
access to any other OSes).

- Stephen