[BUG] SystemTracer

Ohshima, Yoshiki Yoshiki.Ohshima at disney.com
Wed Aug 22 02:11:02 UTC 2001

  Hello,

> When trying to use the SystemTracer to clone an image, it encounters an
> error (actually a halt) when hitting an obsolete class (which begs the
> question, why are there obsolete classes in the image?).  This is in a
> fully updated image.  Any ideas?

  I noticed there were an obsolete class in 3.0 image, too.
Anyway, I figured out the problem with the Tracer was that
the #allBehaviorsDo: method doesn't traverse the obsoleted
classes.

  I posted a fix for this on June 29th.  See
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/squeak/message/30627
(The fix looks a little rough and doing unnecessary things,
but should work at least.)

  Hope this helps,

-- Yoshiki