[GOODIE] Delegation and Self like things for Squeak

Rob Withers rwithers12 at mediaone.net
Wed Aug 22 07:39:54 UTC 2001

oops.  I wrote:
> Mirror would implement
> ------
> delegate: selector arguments: argArray
>
>     ^ self reflectee delegate: selector arguments: argArray
> -----

but this doesn't do it.  I wanted to execute the delegate primitive, without
implementing #delegate:arguments: in the Forwarder (that may be chained).
Additionally, creating a mirror will slow it down.

Is there a way to invoke a primitive against a different receiver, in
Squeak?  For example, In a doIt, invoke <primitive: 1> and supply the 2
numbers - one the receiver and the other the argument.

- Rob