[FIX] PackageBrowser pane color with new look fix for 3.1a build #4261

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at sdrc.com
Wed Aug 22 14:52:27 UTC 2001

This is a fix for 3.1a update #4261.

I actually don't use the PackageBrowser but noticed this defect while
testing the browser variables pane code. The color 'behind' the
instance/class morphic buttons was incorrect when the panel gets built
in the package browser. This caused the vertical bars that are part of
the new look to show up green instead of yellow.

Details for this change set, and some of my other recent 3.1a
enhancements/fixes/goodies can be found at
http://w3.one.net/~swessels/pages/steve/squeak/update-20010821/index.html.

  - Steve
<Attachment missing>