[updates] 21 more for 3.1 alpha

Rob Withers rwithers12 at mediaone.net
Fri Aug 24 05:22:21 UTC 2001

You wrote:
> This is almost surely the problem here.  We should probably fix condense
so that you can only choose to back out of the operation restoring the
changes, or proceed and save with the new changes.  It used to be, only
quantum mechanics ran condenseChanges.

Then along comes spin networks and Calabi-Yau spaces and those quantum guys
are in job retraining programs.  We should announce research into
quasi-dimensional computers, as the next big advance in hardware [hey!
where'd it go?  It was just sitting on that table!].   The universe invents
itself - thus the second known meta-circular fixed point.  The other being
Smalltalk, of course.  :)

- Rob