Animated Gifs

Jamie Lynn Cheung jamie at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 24 17:43:23 UTC 2001

Hello!

My name is Jamie Cheung and I'm a CS undergraduate student at Georgia
Tech.  Currently I'm working on creating a gif animator in Squeak for my
research/senior project.  My advisor is Mark Guzdial and he kindly
forwarded me this email.  If someone could email me the code to show and
read animated gifs, it would much be appreciated.  Or if that is not
possible, I'll be happy to order the August edition of SqueakNews if
someone will send me hacking instructions.  Of course, credit will be given
to whoever created the code.  Again I'd be grateful for any help.

Thanks again,
Jamie
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte512j/