XML working?

Lawson English english7 at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 25 10:51:30 UTC 2001

I recently installed YAX XML and tried to get the examples to work, but
[apparently] nothing happened. I updated to the very latest set that has
been released, and I'm using the YAX XML library + SocketStream library as
found at http://squeaklet.com/Yax/index.htm

I can't figger out how to get it to work/display/jump/leap/run. I'm sure it
is something very trivial, but I can't seem to make it work... :(

Thanks in advance...

--
The real romance is out ahead and yet to
come. The computer revolution hasn't started yet. Don't be misled by