Morphs embedded in text

Joerg Beekmann jbeekmann at attglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 05:16:54 UTC 2001

Is there a way to embed morphs into text so they behave as part of the text during resizing? The effect I'm after is
demonstrated by the entry field in the HTML at the end of this message. I've tried various table layouts without
success. The problem I'm having is that the layout considers each morph added as a cell and then arranges those cells.
But what I want to do is have a morph be treated as a character in the text.

Joerg

		This is a bunch of text in the body of my document.
		The text contains an embedded entry field that behaves like part of the text.
		<input type="text" value="the initial contents">
		This is some text following the entry field.